Friday, April 17, 2009

Just a few pictures.

I came across a few pictures that we had taken at different times this spring that I just had to post. Kinda random, but some are pretty cute.


We went to a car show and we knew one of the car owners who was kind enough to let Garrison sit in the car.


Troy got Garrison a glove and baseball, so the first night he fell asleep with the glove on his hand. He loves it! He likes to play catch (the best he can) and use his plastic bat to hit.


Just working on his fitness. Taking a run with mommy.


The glass exhibit at the botanic gardens.

A great new game. We should patent this. That is Paul Cruz holding Garrison by the feet, and Matt Mason with Jack. They swing them and hit the ball with their heads. The boys loved it! and were laughing the whole time and kept asking for more. Total boys.

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! So excited that I found your blog!? Never knew you had one, silly :) Or did I and my Mom brain didn't remember?! haha.
    Garrison's cheeks are TO DIE FOR! He is SO cute, Kelly.
    Oh, and the coat of paint on your house changes the whole look of it..isn't it amazing how much difference it makes? Tell Troy I am seriously impressed! Sanding, prepping, and painting an entire house is a HUGE job!

    ReplyDelete