BEFORE

AFTER

So two important things/people got new looks... gosh, maybe three. First off is our house. After living in it for almost 3 years, we got to paint the outside. Troy worked very hard to sand, prime, paint, and with help from some friends last weekend, the whole outside is painted. A lovely dark tan- very neutral. It makes a HUGE difference. I no longer hate the way the outside looks. He also built shutters. Now we just need some nice green grass, a few bushes to hide the ugly stone planters, and a cleaned out garage to put our cars. A homeowners job is never done. But the house is looking better and better and I am lucky to have a very ambitious husband who has learned to remodel an entire home.

Next- Troy wacked, shaved, almost scalped, Garrison's hair. His hair was getting quite long and curly-messy. Troy did an initial cut which I found surprisingly cute. He looked like a big boy. Then Troy went to the next level and really shaved it down. I hate to say it, but with his blond hair, he looks bald, like a cancer patient. It will probably be perfect in a few weeks, but for now, he looks kinda scary. Sorry honey. That pictures was taken like 10 days after the cut, so you can imagine how short it is. And you may notice the baseball glove and ball that daddy just had to buy for Garrison. He has some room to grow into it, but he loves it- he slept with it last night- Garrison, not Troy.
And finally- I guess I chopped my hair too. Not a big deal, but it is nice to get a haircut. I'm almost due to go back and I like the style enough to keep it this way. Of course I have to style it now and it doesn't fit in a ponytail which is tough some days, but I like it.
YAY for 2 of the 3 changes:) Jeffrey chopped Jarrett's hair 2 haircuts ago while I was gone...cut all the curls...I was furious. One of the hardest days of our marriage, but you are right, it grows back. G will be back to himself soon enough. Can't wait to see your cute hair! Troy has really decveloped some awesome skillz in home remodeling, way to go!
ReplyDeleteoh kelly! i can't stop laughing.. garrison will always be cute.. but i thought it was a picture of troy photoshoped. ha well i miss you guys a lot!
ReplyDelete