
Pre movie

at the movies
We got out of town with the same friends to Payson. Troy's parents have an awesome place so we spent last weekend enjoying the weather, swimming, and hanging out with friends. Garrison will swim alone if he has a life vest or a floaty tube. He loves it! It was cold enough at night to sit on the patio and have a fire in the fire pit.
Here are some updates in the Gray household. Nothing to crazy- just fun kiddos. We took Garrison to see his first real movie... UP... with friends Emi, Brennan, Melissa, Chris, Mommy and Daddy- Garrison likes to name everyone off, so now I do too :) He did great. Sat the whole time- except going potty before, during, and after. Ate popcorn and other snacks. Pointed and talked to the movie- which he gets from his mom. It was really fun. We will be going to more soon- but probably at the $2 theater. Movies have gotten SO expensive.
kids all laying in Garrison's travel elmo bed
We got out of town with the same friends to Payson. Troy's parents have an awesome place so we spent last weekend enjoying the weather, swimming, and hanging out with friends. Garrison will swim alone if he has a life vest or a floaty tube. He loves it! It was cold enough at night to sit on the patio and have a fire in the fire pit.
Dads being dragons
kids being dragons- cuter




I am glad you had more luck than we did at the movies! Little Max was a nightmare when we went last weekend. He kept wanting to walk up and down the isles. We had to leave half way through...but I talked to the manager and she gave us our money back :) So, all in all...it was okay.
ReplyDeleteThat Garrison is SO delicious! I want to chew on his cheeks! Am I weird? haha.
Ps: I missed your happy, smiling face at our last reunion mtg. I'll catch you next time, I'm sure.