Sunday, July 12, 2009

Troy's Summer Adventures

SUMMER for Troy is filled with camp. This year he went to Lost Canyon in Williams, AZ with High School kids from Corona (and the rest of Tempe), then on a 10 day backpacking trip in Canada- Malibu Beyond. Hiking up into glaciers. Absolutely beautiful. I did the trip 10 years ago when I was in High School. We then went to Oakbridge camp in Southern California to see some of our Tempe leaders. It was fun to go as a family. Those pictures are on their way. Troy was actually supposed to be on another camping trip right now, but unfortunately his guys weren't able to go (but good for Garrison and me) Here are a few highlights.


At night, but the sky is so blue. Amazing.

The group of guys on the trip.

How small are the tents compared with the mountains.

Sunset.

Corona HS group at Lost Canyon




1 comment:

  1. I can think of few things more entertaining than hanging out with high school kids 24/7. Troy is perfect for that too...he seems to connect well with teenagers. I'm glad he gets to do what he loves...you are a good wife to support him in that, Kelly.

    ReplyDelete