Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun. Friends. Food...


Troy, Kelly, Robert, Katie, Matt, Catherine


My BFF sista Katie

So these are from New Year's Eve, but I just got them curtesy of Katie and I had to make a post dedicated to these friends. I miss Katie and Robert so much- over there in NC- doesn't she look so pretty and she is pregnant with their third baby girl! We all always have so much fun together. These friendships are deep and lasting. Catherine and I get to hang out with our two busy boys- mostly while our older busy boys are working :)

I had to stick food in there too because it seems like all of our fun times revolve around it. Cookies are a favorite- especially from La Grande Orange and Arcadia Farms. They aren't just ordinary cookies... you can tell by how much they cost. YUM YUM. Pizza is another fave- making our own with Trader Joe's doe, Slices, Streets of New York, Grimaldi's, and the normal ones like Dominos. Add a bottle of wine, some cigars, games and laughter, and we have ourselves a great night. Love you guys. I can't wait to raise all of our kids together- Cat and I have some work to do to catch up- and continue to share our lives.

1 comment:

  1. :) Love it. LGO cookies....lets do that next Tues, maybe Vicki can meet us there and we can walk to the park!

    ReplyDelete