Friday, January 22, 2010

Updates

SO much has happened in the last few months- enough for me to not have time to update the blog.

I've been working at St. Joe's since October and have been out of orientation for a few weeks now. I like my job and am glad to be working on a pediatric floor. Mostly things are going well, though there is still so much to learn, it is pretty stressful just going every day :)
The fall was extremely busy as always for us, especially with Young Life, Troy being out of town, basketball starting up (he coaches JV at Corona HS) and my job, but we enjoyed some time together at Christmas. You can see Garrison loves his new toy from his grandparents- a truck he can drive- watch out! He got spoiled with all sorts of things this year.

Troy and I were able to get out of town for a few days to Vegas on a trip he planned. We enjoyed good food, walking around and seeing all there is to see, and especially a Cirque de Soleil show. It was fantastic.


Recently we both ran the PF Chang's half marathon to raise money for Tempe YL- that is pretty much the only reason I would consider it. As a non-runner, I made it through- that is about all I can say. Troy loved it and has already signed up for the full marathon next year- I will cheer him on at the finish. :)

Garrison is doing great- always growing and learning new things. He is in preschool two days a week and with dad, family, or friends other days while I work. I'm looking forward to the spring with basketball being over soon, a trip to Newport with the Tempe YL leaders in a few weeks, and getting to spend more time with friends and family once life calms down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment