Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life is Strange

Today is a weird day. Hormones do intersting things that make me emotional, thoughtful, and probably a little crazy. Anyways, it all comes down to Life is just a strange thing. Hard to understand, full of intense joy and amazing things, difficult losses and unplanned struggles. Really all to big for my mind to get around. Thank God, literally, that I believe in a very big God that is trustworthy, good, loving.

On a side note, food has been on my mind lately. And I am so lucky to have SO many friends who LOVE to cook AND are AMAZING COOKS! I want to share their blogs which all have wonderful recipes and ideas that are SSSOOOOO tasty. Many of my favorites and favorites to be are on these blogs (thing I have yet to make but sound delicious.) I hope you love them as much as I do!
You will be so glad you checked them out!

Corrie Casey "Oh cest si bon"
http://www.ohcestsibon.blogspot.com/
Katie Milligan "Katie barefoot at home"
http://katiebarefootathome.blogspot.com/
Joyce Cruz "Jocye's Kitchen"
http://www.joyceskitchen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment