Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween



I love Halloween with kids!
It is so much more fun than it has been since I was a kid. Our good friends Matt and Catherine had such a fun Halloween party at their house.

I wish I had a picture of how beautiful their backyard looked all set up and decorated. Instead I have a few pictures of Garrison and all the little kiddos at the party. There had to have been over 15 kids 3 and younger all running around. They looked so cute going door to door to trick-or-treat; and then by the next door they were done. A few houses in most of the kids were ready to go home, so Garrison and his pirate friend Mason continued on for a few more. They were too cute. Jack was Peter Pan and Reagan was supergirl!

Garrison carved a pumpkin the week of Halloween with Troy which he loved and made lots of Halloween decorations at school to hang on our wall. Now time for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment