
I know, twice in a row, a post about cooking. I do actually like cooking, but with Troy's schedule the way it is- IE- never home for dinner, and me working and gone at least 3 nights a week, it is hard to be motivated to cook. I have to plan for it. Anyways, I've had a few days off and actually cooked- which reminds me that I like it and need to keep planning meals and eating at home. The alternative is often higher calorie, not as good, and expensive comparitively- with no leftovers- which means then of course that I don't take my lunch and eat out again. Agh.
So I made my all time favorite pasta salad introduced to me by Melissa McGuire. All my good recipes come from someone else :) It is basically salad mixed with pasta, and a tasty homeade dressing. Garrison, Troy and I ate it straight for 3 days until it is already all gone! A great snack, lunch, or side item for a party. It has an asian flavor to it. I swear it is SO good.
I have to say this is the first time I actually made it because I would always ask Melissa to make it. I need to say an extra big thank you to her since I now realize it is a bit time consuming with all the veggie chopping. She always made it for parties or when we would grill together. Thanks Mel! I am obsessed and ready to make it again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment