
Have you seen the movie FIREPROOF? Last weekend Troy and I went with our friends, the McGuire's, to their church for a marriage seminar. We watched the movie Fireproof- it is about a couple and their marriage- learning how to love and keep their marriage together. It was made by a church with about 1000 volunteers, but you wouldn't know it. Kurt Cameron even volunteered- he was the husband- and fireman- so it was all about Fireproofing your marriage. Parts of the movie were cheesy, but I preferred that to what is in alot of movies these days- and it had a great message. The next day we discussed some of the issues in the movie and had time with our spouse to talk about our own
marriage. In the movie the husband does a "Love Dare" which is a real book- so we bought it and are going to try to do it- it's ways to show love to your spouse. Wish us luck! I recommend seeing the movie.
marriage. In the movie the husband does a "Love Dare" which is a real book- so we bought it and are going to try to do it- it's ways to show love to your spouse. Wish us luck! I recommend seeing the movie.Here is a link to check out the trailer: http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/main.php
Ok, I had no desire to see this but now I do with no chance anytime soon. You will have to let me know more about this book as well.
ReplyDelete