He loves ELMO. He has ELMO slippers from KATHY MASON that he wears to bed every night and sleeps in them until the morning. It is so cute. Here he is sporting the full ELMO outfit and slippers.
We found out he loves CORN on the COB. I didn't think he'd be into eating it that way yet, but he sure is. He will eat several cobs if we let him. Messy, but yummy. To bad broccoli and spinach don't come on a cob.
And Garrison loves his friends. He is really into names these days and is always mentioning all sorts of people. He wants to pray for like 20 people at bedtime. His best little buds right now are Reagan, Jack, Emi, and Brennan. Here he is with R
eagan.
What a great guy! I don’t know why but it makes me really excited that he prays and in particular for other people. I think we can lose that and just start to focus on ourselves for prayers. Learning lessons from Garrison...
ReplyDelete