Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CIBO


I said we had a great night planned as well.... we got an adult only evening with our friends Katie and Robert and we went to a great spot downtown called CIBO. We were introduced a few years back by the Irwins and my friend Corrie and I was so excited to go back. It is a restaurant that is in a bungalow house in downtown. The atmosphere is awesome. We sat outside and the weather was beautiful. The food is amazing too- we ordered lots! Delicious salad and appetizers, wine, yummy pizza's, wine, dessert- especially yum- crepes with nutella. It was so fun to hang out with our friends at a great place. I definitely suggest you try it. I wish we could go more but it is a little out of our normal date price range, but fun for a special night. There is also a great place next door that is new- we went and had drinks, but the food sounds great too. Great outdoor patio.
www.cibophoenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment