Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Women's Retreat Lost Canyon

I have never been to a women's retreat... I wasn't sure if they were for me and somehow every time I have tried to go to one, something hasn't worked out.... but this year I signed up for the Young Life Women's Retreat at Lost Canyon and decided to host a room of women. There was I think 11 of us from Tempe who went with over 300 other women up to the LC for a weekend.... and it was AWESOME. Honestly- it was far better than I could have hoped or expected. Not only was there so many women who I love to see all in the same spot, but it was an amazing time of spending time with God, being encouraged by other women, and having fun. Our speaker (and my pastor) Gayle Parker did such a great job sharing Christ love. There was time to relax and spend with friends, lots of laughter, and time alone for reflection, something I don't get alot of these days. Even the ride up and back was fun. It is definitely something I will do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment