Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The SPA


Wow- now it has been a few weeks, but.... still I am loving my experience at the spa. My BFF Katie was in town from North Carolina and we had an absolutely amazing day! We went to the spa- and not just any spa- Camelback Inn- which I will now always and forever think is the best. Now I've gotten my hair, nails, facials, massages etc done before- but always at so so places- even nice places- but the Camelback Inn topped it all. I don't know how I have never REALLY gone to the spa before- I guess I had no idea how fun it was. Well sad day for Troy because NOW I do, and I love it. We started it off with a little breakfast at Wildflower- which just having breakfast alone was a real treat- then made our way to Camelback Inn. It is like it's own world. Set apart from the rest of the resort, with it's own pool, restaraunt, and everything. We got lockers and put on our robes for the rest of the day. Just sitting in the room waiting for our massage was relaxing- big chair, fireplace, soft music. And then an AWESOME massage. By 11am I was more relaxed than I had been in a long time. I feel relaxed just thinking about it. Then we checkout out the steam room, then indoor (huge) hot tub. We had lunch (in our robes), then headed out to the pool. It happened to be one of few rainy days in AZ, but the sun came out enough to make us want to be outside. We relaxed poolside reading all the scoop from important magazines like USweekly and People and got to catch up with each other. What a fun day! We decided we should finally head home about 3, but we had fun plans for that night as well, but I will post about that next :) So hello upcoming holidays and birthdays- I will be at the spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment