

Today I went to what will be my new favorite place for home finds- its a warehouse of home furnishings from things that were used to stage homes for sale. A friend was hosting an event and went to check it out thinking things would be out of our price range like they always are.... but much to our surprise there was several things we really liked that were totally affordable. And it made it all the more fun to see a bunch of friends there as well. We found a great wood hutch for the kitchen for $50- yes $50. I have been looking for months with nothing even close to that. This is cute, real wood, and has character. And then I got a HUGE cross for $12- it is so big it can't even go on our cross wall because it dwarfs the other crosses, so we hung it nearby on another kitchen wall. I am so excited to keep going back to find accessories and furniture pieces- come with me if you want!
ps Aline said they just sold 6 homes so the place is overflowing. We should just go by sometime!
ReplyDelete